Tuesday 15 April 2014

A warm welcome.

Hi,
I really don't know how to start this. It's all fairly new to me but I've wanted to start a little blog for quite some time now. I've always dreamt of writing something like this and sharing my opinions with others who understand my passions for both beauty and fashion.

I guess just a brief little introduction to myself and this blog would be good to start. So my name is Kiera, I'm 15 years old. I don't have many interesting hobbies but of course as I mentioned I have a huge passion for fashion and beauty. Over the past few years I've really began to love the blogging and YouTube community, I just think it's an amazing opportunity for people to get their voices heard.

As I've always had an interest in becoming a journalist from a young age I thought creating this blog would be the perfect start. This blog will mainly consist of posts on fashion and beauty but also I may feature the odd lifestyle and personal post now and again, I know I enjoy reading those kind of things anyway!

I know this hasn't been the most creative post but I promise the ones to come will be. So do feel free to leave comments with requests of ideas for future posts or just with questions and kind words of encouragement, I will happily respond to all of them.

Much love, Kiera x

No comments:

Post a Comment